I really love one-pot dishes! Not only because all ingredients are cooked in just one pot and therefore only need fewer cooking utensils. But also because they are also the perfect recipes when it comes to quick dishes and little dish-washing afterwards. And so I would like to introduce you to my one-pot pasta Bolognese style. And really, for this recipe you actually need only a large pot or crockpot.
I called Bolognese style, because it is basically a slight variation of classical spaghetti bolognese. It uses most of the same ingredients. However, I don’t use spaghetti, but ribbon noodles. Ideally with ribbed edges, so that the sauce sticks better to the noodles and the aromas can better infuse. Just perfect are, for example, Mafaldine and Reginette.
The one-potpasta’s extraordinary aroma kick comes from the topping madeof riccotta and creme fraiche. For that you mix the cream cheese with the creme fraiche, season with salt and pepper and add one to two tablespoons to each serving of one-pot pasta. In addition, this connection makes the sauce again extra-creamy.
Chopped basil provides a sweet peppery and clove-like note. But add the basil only shortly before consumption. And don’t heat in any case. Otherwise, the flavor can quickly become bitter or even sour.
The One-Pot Pasta is also a perfect office lunch. Simply fill the pasta into the large lunchpot and the Ricotta into the small container.
One-Pot Pasta Bolognese Style
For 6 servings
- 3 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 150 grams celeriac
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 500 grams of minced meat
- 3 tablespoons of fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 cans of finely chopped tomatoes à 425 milliliters
- 500 milliliters of vegetable broth
- 150 grams of ribbon noodles, Mafaldine or Reginette
- 150 grams Ricotta, Italian cream cheese
- 200 grams of crème fraiche
- 75 grams of Parmesan
- 6 sprigs of basil
- sweet paprika powder
- Peel the carrots, garlic, celeriac and onions and dice very finely.
- Wash and pluck fresh oregano. Then cut very small with a very sharp knife or a chopping-knife.
- Heat the olive oil in a largepot or crockpot and fry the minced meat.
- Add the onions, garlic, carrots and celery, and sauté them briefly.
- Add the oregano and season with paprika powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the tomatoe paste and simmer briefly.
- Then add the vegetable broth and chopped tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil, then stir in the noodles.
- Leave to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Mix the ricotta and cream fraiche. Season with salt and pepper.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and paprika powder.
- Wash the basil, dry and pluck the leaves from the stalks.
- Cut the leaves of five stems.
- Put the one-pot pasta in a large bowl. Serve with one to two spoons of ricotta cream fraiche mixture.
- Now sprinkle and garnish with basil and serve with the remaining cream.
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
|Calories||692 kcal per serving|
|Carbohydrates||38 grams per serving|
|Protein||33 grams per serving|
|Fat||43 grams per serving|