Today I have something very special for you: A dessert tartlet made from bittersweet chocolate, cream and butter biscuit. However, this time neither the recipe nor the dessert tartlet you see above is from me.
This recipe is rather a kind of guest post my friend Isabel, who made us happy with this dessert last weekend. And the dessert is simply amazing. Due to bittersweet chocolate this dessert isn’t too sweet and it comes with a fine, fresh aroma of oranges. Crumbled butter biscuits as flan case provide a crispy bite.
For those who wonder how Isabel might has made the shape of tartlets: coffee cups. But basically it is almost doesn’t matter what you’re using as a mold. In order to get six tarts, however, you should ensure that the volume of each mold is about 1/8 liters (about 125 milliliters). In addition, the molds should not be too thick-walled. Otherwise, the tartlets might need to stay longer in the freezer.
And even the chocolate rasps were homemade. And the method is as simple as ingenious. First, warm a butter knife and then scratch with this knife over a piece of chocolate. And there you go, your homemade chocolate rasp.
Dessert Tartlet with Chocolate & Cream
Für 6 Törtchen
- 100 grams of chocolate, bittersweet
- 1 packet of orange peel
- 200 grams of cream
- 30 grams of butter
- 60 grams of butter biscuits
- First you need to melt the bittersweet chocolate in a warm water bath.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the orange zest.
- Then allow to cool briefly.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold the cream in the chilled, still smooth chocolate.
- Rinse the six molds with cold water.
- Fill in the chocolate cream and flatten it.
- Put in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool down a bit.
- Now crumble the butter biscuits with a dough roll.
- Stir the soft butter with the biscuits.
- Spread the biscuit evenly over the chocolate cream and firm down a bit.
- Put it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, carefully loosen each tartlet from the edge of mold.
- Then put the molds into hot water for a very short time.
- Turn out each tart on a separate plate.
- Garnish the tartlets with chocolate rasps and serve.
|Calories||294 kcal per dessert tartlet|
|Carbohydrates||24 grams per dessert tartlet|
|Protein||3 grams per dessert tartlet|
|Fat||19 grams per dessert tartlet|